Cardiomedix Telehealth system in the long term facility
Health E-care cloud- based software includes patient data, instruction per each patient and medications enabling
a fast and convenient recording of patient complaints and all pertinent data.
Automatic documentation of vital signs to facilitate the workflow, shorten nurses’ time and prevent mistakes.
Audio- Visual interactive communication with a remote specialist
Variety of wireless vital signs as needed:
- Cameras for consultation, remote diagnosis of ear/throat and wound care.
PhysioGlove – Advanced 12 lead ECG, fast and easy to apply. The ECG canbe performed by anyone and received by a remote specialist on any internet enabled device in less than a minute.
Telemetry – On-line continuous arrhythmia monitoring received and analyzed by Cardiomedix nursing staff with final interpretation by the physician.
The unique cardiac devices can play an important part in preventing unneeded readmissionsallowing the facility to establish a cardiac rehabilitation program.
Single user Telehealth
Aging in Place:
Majority of seniors prefer to stay at home rather than move to a retirement or other long- term facilities. Cardiomedix Telehealth can help seniors to maintain their independence and enjoy living at home longer. It offers a range of options to make healthcare easier and more accessible. From prevention to follow up chronic diseases to post discharge. Patients can communicate with the Cardiomedix nurse at the call center or with their physician using audio- visual system through a web portal with automatic documentation of vital signs.
In cases of emergency, the subscriber just needs to press the help key and receive an immediate call back from the nurse at Cardiomedix control center.
The sophisticated Telehealth system can take the load off the senior family members as they know that their senior family member is under a support and care 24/7.
The system and the service can be designed for ant budget and any need.
- Hospital to home, Care continuum and value- based care: The new trend of Value based care – pay for performance rather than fee for service and the bundle payment, require hospitals to follow up their patients also after discharge. The HHS established a list of episodes of care that offer the hospitals additional payments– bundle payment for monitoring the patient until recovery. Cardiomedix can provide home monitoring ranging from simple vital signs monitoring to some of the most challenging “episodes of care”. This included the home cardiac rehabilitation which can be performed by Cardiomedix staff using the patented Telehealth technology.
- Chronic disease management and surveillance: Providing services to physicians who are looking to take advantage of the Medicare new reimbursement for remote chronic disease follow up.
- Employer wellness:The elehealth system can replace or complement the employer on-site clinic. A cost effective solution allowing 24/7 connection with multi-specialty health professional
- Rural health clinics: Commwell had successful experience in implementing clinics in rural areas with communication to a medical call center in the project of “ a doctor in every village”